Login    Join    Forgot Password?
Health Refs
Good to Know!

Me We Too app
Shout Our Universe app
1 Post(s) Found
Family of Madison Coe, 14, authorized the release of her last image sent via text message before accidentally being electrocuted
Madison Coe, 14, was accidentally electrocuted while in the bathtub and using her smartphone, connected to the charger, and a frayed extension cord.  Her family has authorized the release of her text message sent to her friend before the accident, showing a picture of her phone charger plugged into an extension cord, on a towel, with the caption "When you use and [sic] extension cord so you...[ Read More... ]
Comments/Ratings (0)
Report scrapbook by:
Report a concern