Login    Register    Forgot Password?
Health Refs
Good to Know!

Keywords
1 Post(s) Found
Two times in two weeks a fire was sparked by diy (do-it-yourself) attempts to kill bed bugs with rubbing alcohol, causing extensive damage in Cinicinnati, Ohio.The first on November 28 when a 13-year old boy accidentally set fire to an apartment building after dousing a bed bug with alchohol.  8 people were left homeless.The second late Friday on December 8, 3 people were injured and 10...[ Read More... ]
Comments/Ratings (1)
2.00 2.00 2.00 2.00 2.00
Report scrapbook by:
Report a concern
Comments: