Login    Register    Forgot Password?
Health Refs
Good to Know!

Keywords
1 Post(s) Found
Lafayette, Louisiana: Friends Karen Bowers and Jeanette LeBlanc shucked and ate about two dozen raw oysters.“About 36 hours later she started having extreme respiratory distress, had a rash on her legs and everything,” Bergquist said.“An allergic reaction of sorts, that’s what I would call it. That’s what we thought,” Bowers added.(via KRON4, "Texas woman dies...[ Read More... ]
Comments/Ratings (0)
Report scrapbook by:
Report a concern
Comments: